Search

Pair of Monumentales Suspensions by Aage Herlow 

Produced by Fog & Mørup
Painted aluminum
Denmark, 1956
d 48 h 115 cm

Ref. Number: LAS2509185

Only 8 were produced of this design
Provenance: Church Saint Michaelis, Frederica, Denmark
The church was almost ruined by a fire in 1955, Aage Johannes
Herløw was the architect who was in charge of the rebuild of
the church